Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question and Answer

Q. Upon which documents foreign exchange may be released to the officials of government, semi government of autonomous bodies for official visit abroad?
Where from the bank can find the releasable amount?


In such cases, the applicant for foreign exchange shall be required to submit the Competent Authority's Order/Notification /Circular authorising the travel abroad. Popularly known as GO (Government order).

Reference/ Related Link

Para 3, Ch 12 GFET.

Leave your Comments

Comment Policy

Disclaimer: The content of this website is developed for educational purpose only and not for providing any legal advice. The users should consult applicable guidelines/circulars of Bangladesh Bank and other regulatory bodies before making any business decision. While every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the information in this website, we assume no responsibility for any damages or losses to users resulting from any error/omission/inadvertent alteration in information provided by this website.